Enviro Data® is an integral component of our data management solutions.
Enviro Data® is a relational database platform that uses open-source code and allows users to store and retrieve data with complex hierarchical relationships. M&A programmers interface with the software developer, Geotech, to customize Enviro Data for your specific project needs, if requested.
For more information, contact Marla Odom at 520.881.4912.
Our clients have access to the Enviro Data Viewer, which allows users to run queries and view data in graphical, tabular, or map-view formats. For those who prefer a more hands-on role in managing their database, we offer phased solutions for transferring these responsibilities to you.
Here’s what you can do with the EnviroViewer:
- Display data hierarchically
- Filter by site, station, sample date, and analyte
- Display regulatory limits and flags with your data
- Export data in a wide variety of formats
- Create “subset” databases
- Display time-sequence graphs
- Graph multiple parameters for one station
- Graph multiple stations for one parameter
- Print reports using “standard or custom templates
- Generate simple maps showing values and color-coded ranges
Data export formats
Enviro Data is capable of exporting data in a variety of formats for use in other applications, including Excel, Surfer®, RockWorks™, EVS, QuickLog, ArcGIS, and statistical packages, as well as for regulatory agencies.